Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Re-start

It's August.

Okay. Time to restart this blog. I haven't been keeping up with it. It's not that I forgot about it or that I have nothing to write. I've just been lazy. Forgive me, dear readers. You've all left me now.

So what brought me back? It's not school. Nah, high school couldn't motivate me to write. It's those thoughts swimming in my head as I head to bed every night. I've neglected them long enough. It's time to start putting them on "paper" again.

First thought - I'm out of touch. My sentences suck. I'm verbose. My writing has become coarse. I can't finish a thought.

Second thought - I don't want to read Emma. That's to say I really really really really really don't want to read Emma.

Third thought - It's great to be writing again. Can you believe some people think it's unnatural to like writing? Weird huh. It's also great to re-visit great writing. Here's to you Mr. J.D. Salinger, for your Nine Stories continually influences how I compose.

I'm tired. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment