Monday, October 11, 2010

Words of choice

I am but a tyro of vocabulary words with an iota of knowledge. I approach the PSAT without a shred of hubris, even doubting my cerebral abilities. I dread the chagrin I face as I mark down egregious answers. I wish for a felicitous experience instead of a hapless one. I wish I were less discomfited by even the simplest vocabulary words. Nonetheless, my extant, studious spirit shall not be enervated. I will not rescind from this challenge; instead, I am galvanized by it. I am no longer desultory or dilatory in my study habits. No, I have become efficient. Watch as I stupefy the world as I become a juggernaut of vocabulary with my intemperate study habits. My meliorism shall be ineffable. You can juxtapose me with any pedantic pontificate and I shall still seem a pedagogic behemoth, a leviathan. I don't mean to vaunt like a turgid upstart. I'm simply trying to be auspicious despite my doubts. It's alright, you don't have to brook this. I will now curtail this activity and say, adieu.

1 comment: