Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Free time

I find myself procrastinating more than ever. I've started playing Iccup again. I've started playing random RPGs. Procrastination has reached a new peak as I sleep at one A.M. every morning after maybe an hour of homework max. Diffeq takes up the majority of at-home homework time. Chem is done in the mornings and Bio. Bio takes five minutes, max.

Let me take a detour and talk about AP Biology. It's a pretty easy class honestly. Maybe it's because the new teachers don't use the same rigorous tests as Mrs. Swiggum did. Or maybe it's just that stamp collecting is easy. Either way, I'm typing up my blog here because it's one of the best uses of my time. I could be Spark-noting authors and books for Quizbowl instead, but I don't feel too motivated right now, and I don't have my list of terms at the moment. Instead, I'll take this as an opportunity to finally restart my blog.

Speaking of restarting my blog, I think I'll post some college essays. I'm not particularly proud of most of them, but I liked some of them. Besides, it's not like I'll be applying to colleges again... errr... hopefully anyway. So yeah, future of this blog? Random thoughts in Bio + College essays. Maybe a few Starcraft battle reports and maybe a few Starcraft essays too.

1 comment: