Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sleep? Sleep. Sleep!

Sleep seems more elusive as time goes on. At least before, I used to sleep at 10-11 when I only had APUSH and AP Physics homework. Now? AP Comp makes me GG at 12:00... before I even finish! I hate it. I feel drained and exhausted every day. I feel helpless every time Comp homework shows up before my had. Rhetorical Analysis? Ugh, I fail. T_T Diction, appeals, premise - I try to understand all these ideas, but I can't seem to apply them CORRECTLY. 

Diction is bad enough. I don't even WANT a picture of appeals.

And tonight? Well, tonight we have a poem. Fantastic. I have no idea how to analyze poetry. Will we have to analyze the meters? That's part of the Form... but I absolutely failed at that too. I guess I'll start at diction then, and build my way up. Maybe read it once to see the appeals, then try and find diction observations? Oh, if only I could actually do what I plan. It's like starcraft all over again, too much theory, not enough APM. I know to macro while I muta micro, but I just can't seem to do it :/.

Yeah, that mineral count seems about right.

Whatever. I'll tackle the poem anyway. Dive head long into it. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Trial and error; pragmatism; it's how we all learn. But man, learning really is painful. It's exacerbated by forced "insomnia." 

No comments:

Post a Comment