Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bad days happen.

It's 3v3, BGH. I'm protoss. 2gate zealots, kill off an SCV making a barracks, kill a marine trying to get into a bunker, get into a commanding position. Then, it falls apart. The bunker goes down. a pylon powering my gateway goes down. I lose all my zealots. I depend on probes and goons to keep me alive. My econ is shot. I play like utter crap. If it weren't for my dragoons, I wouldn't have lived. Luckily, I live, get way greedy, mass expand, and my teammates carry me. Crappy game.

Next game, Nav totally contains Ivan (NICE), I forget to build dragoons and anti-air. Evan's mutas harass me all over the place. Somehow, we pull off a victory, all thanks to Nav.

1v1 time. I get through early game just fine. What's Ivan doing? Tech to hive. Muta harass. Kill off nothing cuz of Bnet latency. I see a dropship? I see 5 dropships. Should've expected shitty all-ins. Army out of position. gg. Damn it.

Next game? Get cheesed. Barely hold it off. Get contained. Muta harss *kills a barracks*. Get lurkers, tech to hive. Ivan suicides. GG... how was that a game won? Ugh, such shitty play.

Get on iccup. Play against a D terran. Get out macroed and let gas/minerals rise to 2k/2k. WHAT AM I DOING? get bmed, lag out. 

Sigh... today was just not a good SC day. :/ BW can be brutal sometimes. Yet, why is it so enjoyable?

No comments:

Post a Comment