Wednesday, February 2, 2011

First encounter; already reduced

Yes, I had my first encounter with AP Composition. Already, I'm mortified. I can't read, I can't write, and I definitely can't do the quizzes. I don't just fear an A-, I fear an F. If I were weak, if I were to yield, I could easily do so right now. But I'm not. I will continue this journey to its end. I will put in all my effort, all my work so I can get the most out of this class. Sophomore year had Euro, Junior year has Comp. I will have overcame both in due time.

For now though, I hang my head low in shame. I understand that I have a long ways to go. I'm currently scared, frightened, even by the possibility of another quiz. I fear the questions to come. Thank goodness no one reads this blog, because without it, I would never be able to discuss my thoughts on my failures today, and the ones to come, in Comp. I would surely crumble.

No comments:

Post a Comment