Friday, May 4, 2012

Close Calls and FUBAR

Close call - I almost forgot to blog today. Well, technically it's 12:47 AM, but it's still Thursday to me. I haven't begun to celebrate Friday yet. Nah, Friday doesn't start until like 5:30PM Friday because that's when I'm actually free to do nothing... except I need to study for AP Chemistry and write my Part III this weekend.

ANYWAY, on to FUBAR. That's fucked up beyond all reason, excuse mon francais. My sleep schedule is FUBAR. I think I've slept through the last two Diffeq classes, and I haven't done any homework. I planned to do some today, but I ended up reading Mythology instead. Great book by the way. I love reading about myths. They're just so interesting and adventurous and fun. Still... I really should do some Diffeq homework though. Meh, higher order is just like lower order anyway. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment