Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Update

Recently, Sibi told me to blog again. His blog is here -> http://lhnf.blogspot.com/2012/04/girls-dont-make-sense-fact.html

To be honest, I'm not sure quite what to write about, so I'll just ramble.



First off, I'm listening to more and more kpop due the the influence of Iain and Anjali. Two corrupting influences. :/ Thanks to the Teamliquid kpop thread, I've found some really nice new songs. I really like Busker Busker. They're a new band, and have recently only had one album. It's refreshing, light, a bit heartwarming, well sung to my untrained ears, and their music video with it is hilarious and touching.


Aside from that, I also went to an AP Lit review session today. Mrs. Kottke is just awesome, and I really miss her. She's knowledgeable about quiz bowl, recommends great books, and is so excited about literature. Come to think of it, Wayzata has many great teachers, and I'm thankful for having had them. 

Speaking of Quizbowl, I really need to study more. Ugh, I've slacked off, and I'm going to get destroyed at nationals. Hope that doesn't happen to badly.

I've also been slacking off in Diffeq, but meh. I think I might do the hw today... if I don't get too into Mythology by Edith Hamilton. :) Well, off to reading! Always keep reading and writing. I'll see if I stay committed to the blog this time... sigh. Maybe I should try to write a blog post everyday. Who knows.

1 comment:

  1. You've kept true to your word. Good.
    NOW WE WANT MOAR!

    ReplyDelete