Sunday, May 6, 2012

Unproductive Weekends and Bruce Wayne

So uh, yesterday I slept at 3 am (don't tell my parents.) I blame Bruce Wayne. See, I've recently been watching trailers... yes... for The Dark Knight Rises. Here's the video if you haven't seen it (wtf, you haven't seen it?)



With the new movie coming out in July, I was really interested to see Batman Begins in full. I have to say, it was an incredible experience. I like The Dark Knight better, but barely, and probably only because I love Heath Ledger's role in it. I just love the series. It has character development, grit, tragedy, and action. I can't wait for The Dark Knight Rises.

The problem is, because of Batman Begins, I slept way too late, and today I was way too tired. I didn't even finish reviewing AP Chem for tomorrow let alone write my whole soc section for Part III. Hmm, facebook plays a large role in that too. Sigh... to much procrastination when the computer gets turned on. Maybe I should start that now... yeah... maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment